Monday, September 04, 2006

long long time



Originally uploaded by pierre pouliquin.
you've been watching a long long time. do you remember why?what are you looking for? Maybe you should stop? Now common don't you want to sit up tall? You're hurting your wrist and your jaw it must ache and your tongue it's probably a rough as a pussy cat's.

Don't you want to stand on up? Don't you know people would die to have those wings....give em to me ! I want them! if you aren't using them let me have em. awe, common let me just try them out for a little while and then just think, you can watch me. you can have something new and exciting to see and then maybe later you will try.

(i'd like to pet his head too maybe when he flies i can ride on his back and take hold of his horns they would be a perfect fit for my hands -- i might event wrap some pretty fabric around the top)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home